Saturday, March 6, 2010

4th Day: One on one talk with God

February 15, 2010

We decided to go to Pink Sisters in Tagaytay to seek help (45 mins. away from our place). It has been tested, almost all my wishes/petition came true with the help of the sisters. I need miracles.

We attended the afternoon mass at 430pm. After the mass, I prayed the rosary and then had a little talk with our Lord. It was mixed emotions... I felt pity with my brother, I'm loosing hope, I missed my mom... I don't know what to do. I am the only family of Carl that can help him. I have a lot of questions running thru my mind but I never dared to question Him. Never dared to test my faith. The only thing that I told HIM was: "Whatever your plans may be, I will leave it all up to You."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog