Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giligan's Sisig - The only sisig that my little girls eat.

Today is a holiday for us because both my husband and I were working with the US Government. We make it a point that we also celebrate "Thanksgiving" in our own way. But, instead of the traditional turkey, we decided to choose the best sisig that we have ever tasted... The GILIGAN'S SISIG!!! After we got tired from our little shopping at the Noel Bazaar at the World Trade Center, we decided to go to Giligans to feast for Filipino food because the price is very affordable without sacrificing the quality! You will never need to worry about what to order because you can never go out of your budget.

And so when we arrived, we ordered a bunch of food: Sinigang na baboy which can be shared for 7 persons (hubby, I, our 3 friends and our 2 girls), Kilawing Oysters, Shrimp Gambas, Pork Sisig and 2 platters of rice. Everybody knows how Filipinos love to eat rice :) Of all the dishes, the sisig probably was the BEST! Absolutely addictive! It was made from fried pig cheeks and possibly ears and they made it very crispy, they also put liver with a bit of mayo mixed in. Not only hubby and I liked it but also my 3 year old and 1 year old daughters too. I can say that the Giligan's Sisig is the only Sisig that my little girls eat :)

By the way, there are lot of Giligan's Restaurants we have been too, but the Giligan's at San Miguel by the Bay is very accessible to us aside from the fact that besides the affordable price, their staff were very accommodating.

1 comment:

Search This Blog